PROPHETIC DECLARATION - MAY 2022 BY REV PROF TITUS ADE MARTINS

 


PROPHETIC DECLARATION - MAY 2022 BY REV PROF TITUS ADE MARTINS.

Bible References:
Heb. 11:1, Heb. 11:6, Matt. 9:2, Matt. 9:22, Matt. 9:29, Mark 2:5, Mark 5:34, Mark 11:22, Luke 8:48, Eph. 2:8, Eph. 3:7, James 2:18, 2 Peter 1:1, Col. 1:4

Welcome to the Month of May, My Month of Conquering Faith For: Supernatural Turnaround.


I command the gate of this month to open unto me for signs and testimony that men cannot stop, in the name of Jesus. 

Let the spirit of the Lord revive the economy of my Nation by the mercy of the Lord in the name of Jesus. 

Woe to any spirit of poverty that will move near me. Every power injecting wickedness into my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.

Witchcraft trumpet, blowing over my family, be silenced in the name of Jesus. 

Place of work curses, operating against me, I command them to break and release me, in Jesus name. 

Power of vain labour, I break your backbone over my life, in the name of Jesus. 

Every ritual, spell and incantation, raised against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

I break the power of territorial works over my life, in the name of Jesus. 

This month, I release the glory of my handwork from every hidden bondage or covenant, in the name of Jesus. 

This month, the load of sickness and disappointment shall not prosper in my life, in Jesus name. 

Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate my local church from the spirit of the last days, in Jesus name. 

This month, I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of shame, reproach, mockery and Jezebel's ministry, in the name of Jesus.


Whosoever is anointed by the devil to make life unbearable for me this month, the earth shall swallow them, in the name of Jesus.

This month, let the road to the grave be opened against my oppressors and unrepentant pursuers. 

This month, let the road to promotion and divine protection be opened to my star, in the name of Jesus. 

This month, let the road to possibility be opened for my destiny to move forward, in the name of Jesus. 

This month, I open the gateway for peace in my Nation in the name of Jesus. 

Let the power of the gospel begin to move like fire, in the name of Jesus. 

Where I ever miss it in life, let heaven help me by mercy, in the name of Jesus. 

Let dual rain fall upon this Nation, in Jesus mighty name.
 

PRAYERS:
1. This month, I shall build up lives through Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2. This month, by the grace of God, my life will not insult Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3. This month, no mountain shall be too high for me to climb, in the name of Jesus.
4. This month, I shall do what others could not do, in the name of Jesus.
5. This month, I shall not build for the wasters, in the name of Jesus.
6. This month, I shall not labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.
7. This month, my eagle shall fly high, in the name of Jesus.

Welcome to the Month of May My Month of Conquering Faith For: Supernatural Turnaround

Signed:
Rev. Prof. Titus Ade Martins

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONFIRMED! Apostle Peter Bondole, Senior Pastor of The New Covenant Miracle Centre​, Victoria State, Australia will be ministering live at the AFOPE 2020 (Australia Festival of Praise and Evangelism) plus church planting/inauguration of the first "Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church Australia Christ Gospel Centre" (Yoruba and English combined services).

NEW TESTAMENT DISPENSATION OF CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM MOVEMENT CHURCH (CSMC) - By Rev Prof. Titus Ade Martins PhD. Provost: King of Glory Bible College & Seminary, King Of Glory Cathedral, Zaria Express Way Kaduna State, Nigeria, West Africa. Founder: Word of Life Global Outreach Ministry.

CONFIRMED! Alárìíyá Nigerian trumpeter and composer, Olugbade Okunade, who began his career in the Internationally acclaimed afrobeat orchestra, Egypt 80, performing worldwide at Montreal Jazz (CAN), WOMAD (UK, AUS), Coachella (USA) and Fuji Rock (JPN) to name a few, will be ministering live at the AFOPE 2020 (Australia Festival of Praise and Evangelism) plus church planting/inauguration of the first "Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church Australia Christ Gospel Centre" (Yoruba and English combined services).