PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR JANUARY 2022 BY REV. PROF. TITUS ADE MARTINS

 

Rev. Prof. Titus Ade Martins PhD.

 

JANUARY MY MONTH OF SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND: BY THE POWER OF GRACE 

(EPH. 2:8-9).


BIBLE REFS:

Rom. 15:15, Eph. 2:9, John 1:17, Rom. 1:5, 1 Cor. 1:4, Eph. 4:7, Titus 2:11, 2 Tim. 1:9, Rom. 5:2, Gal. 3:13-14, 

Rom. 3:24, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14, Job 19:14, Ps. 19:14, 2 Cor. 4:15, Rom. 3:24, Acts 4:33, Isa. 11:2, Ps. 144:12


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS


This month I declare over my life and my family (husband/wife, children etc.) that the Grace of God shall 

strengthen me and lift me to a great height. 


Through the grace of God, I shall overflow with great blessing and abundance. 


Through the grace of God I will have more than enough for all my needs and plenty left overs for every good 

work. 


By the power of God’s grace, I will touch and bless many lives, and become a global blessing, in the name 

of Jesus. 


I will be a carrier of God’s grace, and make a real difference wherever I go. 


Through the grace of God, I will succeed in all that I do and prosper in all ways. 


I will triumph by Grace, through the abundant grace of God upon me, a great multitude shall give thanks to God. 

By the power of the grace of God, I will do exploits and fulfill my destiny. 


“And God is able to make all grace abound towards you: that ye always having all sufficiency in all through 

things, may abound to every good work” (2 Cor. 9:8).


The God of all grace will make His grace to multiply upon my life. 


Through grace I will become what he wants me to be, without fail or delay. By God’s grace, I will enjoy 

every facet of God’s salvation and enjoy life more abundantly. 


The grace of God strengthens and fortifies me, making me more than a conqueror in every battle of life. 

The grace of God will make me a great blessing to my family, my community, my church/ministry, 

my nation and the world at large, in fact I will always be an asset, never a liability, in Jesus name.

 

The grace of God upon me shall attract wealth and abundant prosperity. 


In time of temptations and trials, the grace of God shall clothe me with strength for victory. 


By God’s great grace that abounds towards me in every area of my life; I stand strong and I am exalted in all 

that I am involved in. 


Mercy finds me, and God shows me His goodness in the land of the living. 


I lift my head high in the midst of my peers, my boughs are strong and they endure forever. 


God’s favour is mine forever and is in my generations for an eternity. 


By God’s grace, my helpers shall find me. 


My helpers shall be vibrant and in good health, and God answers me speedily when I call. 


No man shall be able to stand before me and the Holy Spirit leads me into my place of everlasting blessing. 


His grace makes me grow in wisdom, favour and fear of God. 


My season of refreshing is here. My change for Supernatural Turnaround is now. 


The freshness of the dew of heaven settles on me. 


My season of dryness ends, and frustration becomes a thing of the past. 


By the power of grace, I no longer have to struggle for success, because life will yield her best to me. 


From today, I enter into my season of restoration and victory. I believe and I say Amen.


God created the earth to be inhabited in verse one of our scriptures. 


But something went wrong between verse one and verse two of this portion because the earth was not habitable 

and God had to speak let there be light. 


On the time table of heaven, today is a unique day in your life and in divine agenda. 


I believe that God will start something great and new in your destiny, if you can key into His agenda you shall 

be purified, preserved and promoted in Jesus name. 


Have a great day pray like this;

1. Any spell cast upon my helper because of me be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

2. Any witchcraft invocation against me, die, in Jesus' name.

3. Witchcraft network set in motion against me scatter by fire In Jesus' name.

4. Every portion of my life under bewitchment be set free in Jesus' name.

5. Satanic sacrifice going over my head back fire, in Jesus' name.

6. Holy Spirit put my life in the store room of Jesus in Jesus' name.

7. Evil consultation taking place against me scatter In Jesus' name.

8. Power using lunar energy to attack me, waste yourself In Jesus name.

9. Anything done against me that has not manifest but will manifest in the future, die now In Jesus' name.

10. Oh Lord arise, remove my neck from the trap of the wicked in Jesus name.

11. Oh Lord set the wicked against the Wicked that are pursuing my life In Jesus name.

12. Powers or person that want to use my past life to deal with me directly or indirectly perish in Jesus' name.

13. My nation come out of political affliction in Jesus name. 

14. My economy come out of bewitchment in Jesus name. 

15. My glory get set for manifestation by fire in Jesus name.


Welcome to the year of SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND.


Signed

Rev. Prof. Titus Ade Martins PhD.

General Overseer and Founding Spiritual Father CSMC King of Glory (Model Parish) Australia. 

AYO NI O!


Provost: King of Glory Bible College & Seminary Kaduna State, Nigeria, West Africa.


Senior Pastor: King Of Glory Cathedral, Zaria Express Way, Kaduna State, Nigeria, West Africa.


Founder/Senior Pastor: Word of Life Global Outreach Ministry.


Happy New Year


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW TESTAMENT DISPENSATION OF CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM MOVEMENT CHURCH (CSMC) - By Rev Prof. Titus Ade Martins PhD. Provost: King of Glory Bible College & Seminary, King Of Glory Cathedral, Zaria Express Way Kaduna State, Nigeria, West Africa. Founder: Word of Life Global Outreach Ministry.

CONFIRMED! Alárìíyá Nigerian trumpeter and composer, Olugbade Okunade, who began his career in the Internationally acclaimed afrobeat orchestra, Egypt 80, performing worldwide at Montreal Jazz (CAN), WOMAD (UK, AUS), Coachella (USA) and Fuji Rock (JPN) to name a few, will be ministering live at the AFOPE 2020 (Australia Festival of Praise and Evangelism) plus church planting/inauguration of the first "Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church Australia Christ Gospel Centre" (Yoruba and English combined services).

ADVANCEMENT FOR PLEASING GOD #TheWordofLife